Cheers to another year of Wintersköl, Aspen’s annual celebration of winter. For safety purposes, the annual Soupsköl soup-making contest will not be taking place, but we’d still like to honor one of our favorite events by remembering some of our favorite soups from over the years. Check out our list below for some tasty soups from our local contestants.
- Roasted Carrot and Curry Soup from the Aspen Art Museum, find the recipe here.
- Thai Coconut and Chicken Soup from Meat and Cheese, order it for takeout here.
- Korean Clam Chowder from Meat and Cheese (a past runner up!)
- Carrot Ginger Soup with toasted Coconut and Basil from The Castle Creek Café at Aspen Valley Hospital, get the recipe here. (A previous winning soup!)
- Corn Beef Rueben Soup from the Grateful Deli, grab some hot and tasty sandwiches from their deli here.
If this list has you craving some soup, don’t miss all of these Aspen/Snowmass options for some tasty meals!
For a full list of Wintersköl offerings this year click here.
Tag us with your favorite Aspen soups on social @AspenCo for a chance to be featured on our page and website.