Gorgeous sunny days, colorful leaves, art exhibitions and opportunities for endless adventure make fall the perfect time to explore Aspen. We want to make sure you're prepared to make the most of autumn in Aspen, so we put together a list of ten essentials to pack in your suitcase. As you're packing, be sure to take a look at our Fall in Love with Aspen Bucket List for more fall activity ideas.
1. Camera - to capture the natural scenery, the perfect Maroon Bells shot, the stunning rooftop view on top of the Aspen Art Museum and historical sites
2. Hiking Boots - to trek the large network of trails in the local Aspen area
3. Light jacket - for breezy days of fall leaf-peeping and nights out on the town
4. Bathing suit - to enjoy a hot tub dip after a day of adventure
5. Sunglasses - for long sunny days of biking through Aspen's mountain tracks and popular Rio Grande Trail
6. Yoga Mat - for practicing with Aspen's local studios
7. Jeans - to explore the Elk Mountains on horseback
8. Golf clubs - for days at the Aspen Golf Club driving range
9. Your dog - to enjoy the fall foliage and pet-friendly spots around town
10. An appetite - for delicious food from Aspen's world-class restaurants
Tag us on social @AspenCo in your fall adventures for a chance to be reposted on our page!