Ready to switch it up from your normal working from home space? Try working from your hotel in Aspen! With pricing deals, office spaces, private tutoring for your kids, and even office happy hours; there’s no better way to increase productivity than transporting your office right in the heart of nature. Take conference calls with the stunning rocky mountain vistas as your backdrop with these work from hotel packages listed below:
Frias Properties of Aspen: Work from home from an Aspen vacation rental! Frias Properties of Aspen offers condos and private homes that offer much more space than a traditional hotel room. Some rentals offer dedicated workstations and separate dens, or you can belly up to a kitchen island or set up your command center from the dining room table. Plus, all their condos and homes are centrally located in downtown Aspen or at Aspen Highlands, so you can take your lunch break on the ski slopes!
Frias Properties vacation rentals all include free Wi-Fi, and they are happy to provide ethernet cables for increased connection speed.
Here are some of their best work-from-home vacation rentals:
- 101 Park Avenue – This six-bedroom luxury home has many spaces where can work from home, including an office nook on the open stairway. For kids participating in remote learning, the sixth bedroom is a perfect den with its wet bar and mini fridge for snacks!
- Alpenblick 8 – Located just two blocks from the Aspen Mountain gondola, this centrally located three-bedroom deluxe townhome features a downstairs den that’s perfect for spreading out your workspace or remote learning station.
- Black Swan B – This four-bedroom deluxe townhome is a short walk to the slopes and offers plenty of square footage for a large family. The den just off the kitchen offers a great space to set up your home-office work station.
- Silverglo 309 – This three-bedroom deluxe condominium has a dedicated office space in the second bedroom. The single-floor layout includes an open living room with a wood-burning fireplace, and the building is located just four blocks to Aspen Mountain.
- Chateau Eau Claire 1 – A one-bedroom option, this stylish condominium overlooks the Roaring Fork River. The bedroom has a work station, and guests can hop on the free skier shuttle right outside the building.
- Ritz-Carlton Club at Aspen Highlands – Featuring two- and three-bedroom luxury residences, this resort is an ideal work-from-home destination. Each residence has a dedicated workstation, and guests have ski-in/ski-out access to Aspen Highlands. (The Ritz-Carlton Club luxury residences are typically offered for a 7-night minimum stay, from Saturday to Saturday.)
Hotel Jerome: Forward your calls to the mountains, where your sublime office among the peaks await. Start your morning with coffee, emails—and breathtaking views of Aspen’s pristine beauty. There’s no better way to boost productivity than by taking breaks in nature, so let them help you make the most of your days, whether it’s by planning private tutoring for family, or a scenic cycle through high-alpine passes or an angling expedition for prized trout. For your next-level office happy hour, head to the Living Rooms for our signature Auberge Margarita and relax after a long day at your new (and improved!) office. Their amazing team will even assist with any nannying needs/tutoring services via Nanny Poppins and Advantage Testing. Stay 8 nights at the historic Hotel Jerome and receive 2 free. More information on the offer can be found online here.
The Limelight Lounge: The Limelight Long Stay package offers 30% off stays of 14 days or more across all three properties – rates may vary. Package includes a full range of amenities such as high speed WIFI, daily breakfast, access to complimentary bikes, and a weekly $25 food and beverage credit in the Limelight Lounge. Additionally, guests can request a printer, scanner and additional monitor be set up in their room upon arrival. Blackout dates may apply.
Molly Gibson Hotel and Lodge: Working remotely these days? While we hope that resting and relaxing is all you plan to do on your next vacation to Aspen, we know that sometimes vacation time isn't that clearly defined. Luckily, Molly Gibson has got your back with free WiFi and plenty of cozy corners available for you to catch up on those emails. Don’t want to leave your four-legged coworker behind? You don’t have to. They’re pet friendly!
With reduced autumn season rates, taking advantage of remote working this fall is easier than ever. Save 25% on any stay through October 27th at the Hotel Aspen or Molly Gibson Lodge AND receive a $25 Defy Ordinary Gift Card, valid at participating Aspen Chamber shops and restaurants when you book direct on hotelaspen.com or mollygibson.com using Promo Code “FALL”!
St. Regis Aspen: Work easily and elegantly at elevation from your new ‘home-away-from-home office’ at The St. Regis Aspen Resort. The mountain manor has curated a new package, dubbed the ‘Alpine Office Annex,’ for the guest that aspires to combine the formality of the office with the luxury of a vacation. This office at altitude will provide travelers with a workspace environment that simultaneously lends itself to both productivity and pampering from the comfort of their guest room.
The Alpine Office Annex includes all of the essentials for working remotely, as well as those you never knew you needed:
- Tech Enhancements (include but not limited to): Google Nest Wifi Internet Booster, HDMI cord to display computer screen content on guest room TV, enhanced lighting for video conferencing and a RODE Wireless Lavalier Mic.
- Libations when You Need Them Most Start your day with a specialty coffee drink, delivered on a silver platter and wind down the workday with your favorite cocktail shaken and stirred for you deskside.
- Prepare & Polish
- In-room hair styling by Salon Tulio
- Professional make-up application and/or Sample Make-up Kit provided by Cos Bar
- Wardrobe Services personalized by local, personal stylist, Constance Golder
- Have Kitty Kick-Off You Conference Call (based on availability, pricing upon request and restrictions apply) – the hotel’s regal mountain dog, Kitty the Bernese, can paw-take in your virtual meeting. Part of the Alpine Office Annex package proceeds will be donated to Lucky Day Animal Rescue!
The Alpine Office Annex starts at $899.00 a day*. Reservations will need to be booked ahead of arrival through St. Regis Aspen’s in-house reservations team (970) 429-9500 or [email protected].
*additional fees and charges may apply.