Thank you for your interest to volunteer for the 2021 FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen!
The volunteer registration process and program will look a little different this year. We thank you for your patience, flexibility, and support for this community!
Please remember that all volunteers must meet the minimum requirements below:
- Must be 21+ years of age on September 10, 2021
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Work in rain, snow, wind, or heat
- Stand and/or actively move-around a venue for extended periods of time
- Can be flexible with water and food breaks
- Access and ability to complete a self-guided digital orientation
- Availability in Aspen, CO between Sept 5 - 9, 2021 for in-person credential pick up and team meeting(s)
- Adhere to current COVID-19 safety protocols
Please have your head shot photo ready to upload at time of registration. Your head shot photo should be taken against a white backdrop, close up to your face, and no hats or sunglasses - imagine a US Passport photo.
Click here to register as a volunteer for the 2021 FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen.
Check out the official schedule and program line up here and our FAQ's section below.
If you have questions about volunteering, please email [email protected].