Chris's 5 Favorite Things To Do in Summer:
- Sunday morning hike up the Ute Trail to the top of Aspen Mountain with my wife and daughter to enjoy Bluegrass music at the Sundeck. If you hike to the top you can ride the gondola down, free.
- Sunday afternoon concerts at the Benedict Music Tent with the family.
- Stand up paddling at the North Star Nature Preserve.
- Free concerts in Snowmass. You can enjoy the amazing view while you picnic and listen to great music. Also, there are fun activities for the kids like face painting and the bouncy house.
- Riding the best single-track on my mountain bike. Some things I don't want to reveal! There is so much to choose from and for all levels to enjoy.
Chris's 5 Favorite Things To Do in Winter:
- Gondola laps on Ajax on my snowboard followed by double cheeseburger at Ajax Tavern and of course truffle fries. YUM!
- Snowshoeing Buttermilk and snow skating down.
- Summit for Life -- A weekend celebration of donor awareness activities in Aspen, centered around a nighttime uphill race benefiting the Chris Klug Foundation.
- Hut trips with friends.
- Hiking the Bowl!