Aspen’s traditional Old-Fashioned 4th of July Parade has been reimagined this year to provide a safe and responsible celebration. Rather than a walking Parade, The City of Aspen will feature the parade participants at various stationary display exhibit locations throughout the downtown core and will invite the public to stroll through the “stationary Parade” on their own from 10am - 1pm on July 4th.
Sunday, July 4th 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Aspen 4th of July Stationary Parade
2019 Parade Winners
- Most Patriotic: Aspen Veterans
- Best Music: Theatre Aspen
- Most Humorous: Elk Mountain Expeditions
- Most Outrageous: Tighty Whiteys Rollerblade Squad
- Best Animal: Kemosabe
- Best Children’s: Aspen Dirt Bike School
- Honorable Mention: Aspen Ambulance Response
- Judges Choice: Aspen Fire Protection District with special mention of old-time fire hose brigade