Klaus's 5 Favorite Things To Do in Summer:
- Klaus enjoys playing tennis in the summer and plays daily at the Smuggler Racquet Club. With a variety of courts, the Smuggler Racquet Club has a tremendous view of Aspen Mountain and is slightly off the beaten path from the town near Hunter Creek.
- Klaus is an avid swimmer, swimming laps at the Aspen Meadow's pool is a daily routine for Klaus during the summer.
- When not Windsurfing in Maui, Klaus heads up to Ruedi Reservoir in Basalt, CO. About 30 minutes up the frying pan river, Ruedi Reservoir is a great spot for boating, fishing, and windsurfing.
- Biking on the Rio Grande which runs all the way from Aspen to Glenwood Springs. If you're heading down-valley from Aspen, be sure to make a stop at the Woody Creek Tavern, a locals favorite.
- Ashcroft has a lot of beautiful hiking trails, favorites include American and Cathedral Lake. Bring your fishing pole if you head up there. Some of the most beautiful native Cutthroat Trout live in these lakes.
Klaus's 5 Favorite Things To Do in Winter:
- Skiing Aspen Mountain and Tiehack at Buttermilk are my favorites. Aspen is the best on a powder day and Buttermilk will still be good 5 days after the storm for the leftover stashes.
- Klaus is an avid swimmer, swimming laps at the Aspen Meadow's pool is a daily routine for Klaus during the Winter.
- To stay fit, Klaus cross-trains at the Aspen Recreation Center aka the ARC.
- Klaus skis whenever he gets the chance.
- MORE SKIING!!!