Duncan's 5 Favorite Things To Do in Summer:
- I love to run Scotty's Trail up Aspen Mountain (yep it's as painful as it sounds) and take the Gondola down...before work. It's a long and tough alternative to the Ute Trail.
- Mountain Bike anything! Smuggler - Lollipop - Iowa Shaft - Hobbit - Sunnyside is an amazing 20-mile loop!
- Tuesday Cruiseday - A casual Tuesday evening ride starting at Aspen Brewing Company and ending at Smuggler Park for the sunset.
- We-Cycle around town. If you're showing a friend Aspen or taking a date out to dinner...WE-Cycle!
- Bike the Rio Grande Trail from town to Woody Creek Tavern for the best margaritas and fish tacos outside of Baja.
Duncan's 5 Favorite Things To Do in Winter:
- Breakfast at Bonnie's on Aspen Mountain - The oatmeal pancake is second to none.
- Cross Country/Skate Ski to the Maroon Bells. When do you have the Bells all to yourself? After the 7+ mile cross country ski from T-Lazy 7!
- Skin up & ski down - Morning or evening, and definitely under the full moon!
- Cloud Nine - A big surprise here, but go have the time of your life at Cloud Nine on Aspen Highlands...it's the best after hiking the bowl.
- Hot Tub! - I won't tell you where I go, but Aspen is full of accessible hot tubs!