We look forward to welcoming you to Aspen. Aspen is safe, clean, and prepared for your arrival. Find out what we are doing below. Your visit creates an environment for Aspen to thrive. Thank you for choosing our destination.
Visitor Resource Guide
COVID Hotline: 970-429-6186 (8am-5pm, M-F)
Aspen Valley Hospital: 0401 Castle Creek Road, Aspen, CO 970-925-1120
PITKIN COUNTY'S 5 COMMITMENTS TO CONTAINMENT
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance from anyone not in my household.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will seek testing immediately and self-report if I experience symptoms.
Within the City of Aspen, face coverings are required in business and public buildings. They are also required outside if 6' of social distancing isn't possible.
This information is subject to change but is currently in place until July 15, 2020.
Should you need emergency medical attention during your stay, please call 911.
HOW TO: ASPEN IN A COVID-19 WORLD
Aspen/Pitkin County Airport
- Retail stores are open
- Limited capacity and mandatory mask for all staff and customers
- Please observe social distancing requirements when queing
- Many stores are offering call-ahead curbside service and the ability to shop local online
- Restaurants are open to 50% capacity
- Masks are mandatory for all staff
- Masks are mandatory for customers when not seated at your table
- Tables are 6' apart both indoors and outdoors
- Group size is limited to 8 or less
- Many restaurants are offering takeout and delivery
Hotel & Condo Check-In Process
- Hotels & professionally managed condominium properties are open
- Expect to see health and safety signage throughout the property
- Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other groups of people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property
- Masks are mandatory for all staff and they are screened for symptoms prior to start of their shift
- Each property has a designated team compliance officer who ensures compliance with all operational guidelines
- A physical barrier, typically plexiglass, will be in place to assist in distancing between employees and guests at check-in, valet and concierge type desks
- Properties will maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene throughout the hotel and will implement several enhanced protocols
Outdoor Guided Recreation
- Guests will sign digital waivers to eliminate contact
- When possible, guests will meet at activity location to minimize time in guide vehicles
- Guests will be required to wear face coverings except in situations where it causes an additional risk to one's health
- Group size on rafts and other shared equipment will be reduced and in compliance with Pitkin county's current public health order
- There will not be any shared equipment (ex: shared fishing rods, climbing ropes, golf clubs are not permissible)
- All gear and equipment is properly disinfected between uses in accordance with recommendations from gear manufacturers
- Any gear and equipment that cannot be cleaned or disinfected using a detergent or disinfectant solution, due to material type, will follow a strict 72-hour rotation before becoming available to the next guest