Summer, a season not to be missed in Aspen. "I came for the winter, and stayed for the summer," is a phrase you'll hear often around town. The weather is one of the highlights, but make sure you prepare for the altitude. During the day the temperature hovers in the 70's and 80's, and by evening the mercury will drop into the 60's. The lack of humidity makes Aspen a place you can always have a good hair day. Arts & culture enthusiasts will be just as fulfilled as the adventure junkie during summer in Aspen.
Book Your Trip
Summer Trip Highlights
Start planning your days in Aspen with itineraries to inspire your trip.
- If you only have one day: 24 Hours in Aspen
- Explore the great outdoors: Adventure Seeker
- Restore your mind, body & spirit: For the Yogi
- Embrace your inner cowboy/cowgirl: Wild West
Summer Event Highlights
- Kick off the summer season with the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen
- Aspen's Old Fashioned 4th of July Celebrations
- JAS Aspen Snowmass June Experience
More to Explore
Of course, outside of the bucket list items, we have insider tips. Check out these summer blogs that provide insights into our unique mountain town.
Book your vacation
Call or click to be directed to a local vacation expert. Lodging, airfare, ski packages and more: 877.812.6540