Summer, a season not to be missed in Aspen. "I came for the winter, and stayed for the summer," is a phrase you'll hear often around town. The weather is one of the highlights. During the day the temperature hovers in the 70's and 80's, and by evening the mercury will drop into the 60's. The lack of humidity makes Aspen a place you can always have a good hair day. Arts & culture enthusiasts will be just as fulfilled as the adventure junkie during summer in Aspen.
Summer Trip Highlights
- Ride to the top of Aspen Mountain: Aspen Mountain Gondola
- Enjoy farm to table produce & handcrafted items: Aspen Saturday Market
- View the most photographed peaks in North America: Maroon Bells
- Reflect on the Rocky Mountain High: John Denver Sanctuary
- Recreate on the Continental Divide: Independence Pass
- Step off the mountain into world-class experiences: Event Calendar
Of course, outside of the bucket list items, we have insider tips. Check out these summer blogs that provide insights into our unique town.
- Local tips, tricks & more: How to Aspen
- Getting used to 7,908ft: Tips for Getting Adjusted to the Altitude
- See breathtaking views at these 5 Gorgeous Alternatives to the Maroon Bells
- Interested in hitting the trail: Discovering Aspen in Hiking Boots
- Give back to the natural places you enjoy: Pledge for the Wild
Book your vacation
Call or click to be directed to a local vacation expert. Lodging, airfare, ski packages and more: 877.812.6540