From rooftop pools to Art Museums, check out these top places to view surrounding Aspen vistas while spending time with friends and family:
- Hotel Jerome Courtyard: A perfect spot to enjoy a breezy summer day, head over to the Hotel Jerome outdoor patio for some delicious afternoon cocktails and great people watching located right on Main Street.
- W Aspen WET Deck: Nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain, The W's WET Deck is the ultimate roof top experience, complete with a pool, hot tub, fire pits, full bar and jaw dropping mountain views.
- Residences at The Little Nell: These exclusive five-star residences are home to some of the best concierge services in Aspen, along with Aspen’s most exclusive rooftop pool deck. From the rooftop, you’ll experience personal 360-degree views of the town of Aspen and the surrounding mountains.
- Ajax Tavern: Whether you are après skiing or hiking, Ajax Tavern is known as the best seat in town as far as outdoor patio hangouts go. Located next the Silver Queen Gondola, you can sit back and enjoy the views as you indulge in the notorious double-cheeseburger and truffle fries. Don't miss out on their outdoor movie nights happening this summer, more information here.
- Plato's at Aspen Meadows: Indulge in a decadent and unforgettable dining experience at Plato’s, presented by Executive Chef Jason Thompson.
Dishes are made with sustainable, local ingredients and enlightening vistas of Aspen Mountain, Aspen Highlands, and Buttermilk mountains.
- The Rooftop Cafe at the Aspen Art Museum: Walk up to the top of the Aspen Art Museum and enjoy unprecedented views of Aspen Mountain and Independence Pass. The menu has limited, but delicious options, with a weekly rotating menu. Find out what else is going on at the Aspen Art Museum here.
- Matsuhisa: This fabulous new-style Japanese restaurant is not only owned by famed Chef Nobu, but also is set in a historic 120 year-old main street Victorian House. You can enjoy their fan-favorite yellowtail sashimi while dining out on their mainstreet patio- a must for summer outdoor dining.
Follow us on social @AspenCO and tag us in your al fresco dining for a chance to be feature on our website and social page!
Stay in the know all year long by signing up for our monthly destination newsletter here.